Chris and I (Nancy) get so busy that it is hard to keep up with everyone. So, we are going to start posting some updates and pictures on this website to keep anyone who cares informed about our lives.
We recently moved to Huntington Beach. We LOVE it here! Our new place is so much nicer and quieter. We are incredibly thankful that we were able to get out of our old place and move somewhere nicer.
Chris is doing so well at his job right now. His store is doing spectacular, and I know he is such a great manager. I am so very proud of everything he has accomplished. I am still looking for a job. The job market, as you all know if you have been paying any attention, is awful. I hope to hear back about a subbing position on Tuesday.
Tomorrow, Chris and I celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary!!!!! I love him more everyday. I can't wait to see what is in store for us in the future.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment